You must SIGN UP to Read or Download The Anti-Boredom Christmas Book for FREE by Click button BelowRead Free Download Free
Have fun and stay busy all winter with loads of games, quizzes, challenges, and activities!
Christmas is everyone's favorite time of year. It's a time of giving, unwrapping, eating, and enjoying fun movies that you've already seen a dozen times. But it is also a time of waiting and traveling, which can definitely get a bit boring. Those long lines to meet Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, or driving to visit family, can seem to drag on forever! But look no further because Andy Seed's Anti-Boredom Christmas Book will cure all those Christmas boredom blues!
Inside you'll find dozens of projects, trivia, games, challenges, and activities, including:
• How to say "snow" in eighteen different languages
• Christmas-themed jokes and riddles
• Silly parodies of Christmas carols
• Instructions for making paper snowflakes
• Names for Santa Claus in thirteen different countries
• Incredible trivia about Christmas trees
• Christmas jumbles and word searches
• How to create the best snowman ever
• Wintery memory games
• Fun facts about Christmas postage stamps
• Christmas-themed "would you rather?" questions
• Christmas movie trivia and quizzes
• Instructions for making your own ornaments
• How to create your own Christmas card
In addition to tons of activities, several blank pages in the back of the book leave plenty of room to scribble, doodle, and draw. This fantastically festive, witty, and wacky book is bursting full of laugh-out-loud facts, games, quizzes, plus heaps more for hours of fun. Packed full of hilarious artwork, this book provides hours of festive fun. So this Christmas season, get festive and turn up the Fun-o-Meter to the max!