You must SIGN UP to Read or Download The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook for FREE by Click button BelowRead Free Download Free
The finest guidebook ever written for Kaua‘i. Now you can plan your best vacation—ever. This all new eleventh edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawai‘i resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so lush and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing resorts, exciting waterfalls, colorful canyons and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anonymously. This book and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes Kaua‘i so exciting.
• The most accurate up-to-date information available anyplace with up-to-the-minute changes posted to our website and smartphone app. The app is an optional separate purchase and includes features not possible in a book, but it provides free access to all 76 resort reviews with our detailed aerial photos—so you’ll know if oceanfront really means oceanfront—and you can filter them fast for the features and amenities you’re looking for.
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best…and which to avoid—no advertisements
• Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way and are complemented by over 115 spectacular color photographs
• 15 specially created maps in an easy-to-follow format with mile markers so you’ll always know where you are on the island
• Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places, such as deserted beaches, tropical jungles, hidden waterfalls, rugged scenic coastlines, water-filled lava pools and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else
• Exclusive chapter on Kaua‘i’s beaches with detailed descriptions, including ocean safety
• Unique Adventures chapter and over 70 pages of exciting activities from ATVs to ziplines
• All new and expanded Island Dining chapter with over 168 places to eat
• Fascinating sections on Hawai‘i’s history, culture, language and legends
>"The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook" covers it all—from the mile-high summit of Mt. Wai‘ale‘ale, to the sparkling underwater reefs. This is the best investment you can make for your Kaua‘i visit. Whether you are a first time visitor or a longtime kama‘aina, you will find out more about Kaua‘i from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with "The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook."